If you’re looking for a nootropic that screams “genius”, you can’t get much more on the nose than Genius Consciousness by The Genius Brand. It makes some pretty bold claims, and touts a somewhat lengthy ingredient list, but is it worth the money? Or just typical corporate lip service? I decided to find out for myself.
Key Features and Specs
- Serving Size: ½ scoop
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Cost Per Serving: $1.27
- Ingredients: Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCI, Lion’s Mane powder, AlphaSize (as 50% Alpha-GPC), L-Tyrosine, Methyliberine, caffeine, SerinAid (as 50% phosphatidylserine), NeuroFactor (coffea arabica fruit extract), AstraGin(Pana notoginseng root extract and Astragalus membranaceus root extract), Huperzia serrata
Improves Motivation, Alertness, and Focus: The unique blend of ingredients enhance thought processing and other cognitive functions. The two main ingredients for supporting and improving brain function are SerinAid and AlphaSize, both of which are trademarked by the Genius Brand. AlphaSize has been shown to improve key brain functions, such as learning, memorizing, and concentrating.
Relieves Stress: The SerinAid not only enhances brain performance, it also has been shown to help relieve stress. Whether you are experiencing physical or psychological stress SerinAid can aid in relieving it. You’re also less likely to feel the effects of stress as much if you are in a positive mood, which Genius Consciousness can help you with, too. Thanks to the 125 mg of Dynamine in every serving, Genius Consciousness can greatly improve your energy levels and mood by activating dopamine receptors in the brain.
Bolsters Long Term Memory: Like many nootropics, this one boosts focus and concentration, which can help with short term memory, but what’s really impressive is that Genius Consciousness can bolster long term memory. Lion’s Mane is a type of mushroom, which has a whole host of benefits, but its main purpose in this supplement is to boost memory function. Lion’s Mane contains the compounds hericenones and erinacines, which stimulates the growth of brain cells and has shown to be promising at preventing dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- 100% transparent in manufacturing and testing practices
- 5 trademarked ingredients
- 100% all natural ingredients
- No artificial dyes
- No banned substances, so they’re okay for use by athletes
- Easy to mix
- Great watermelon taste
- All of the ingredients used and claims made have not been studied by the FDA, but this is typical of supplements and does not mean they’re unsafe
The Final Verdict
Genius Consciousness Review
Loving Genius Consciousness is an easy thing to do, after all, it can take the stress out of your day and make you a more productive worker. The best thing about Genius Consciousness, though, is the fact that it comes as a powder mix rather than in a capsule, like most nootropics. This can make taking it slightly more inconvenient since you have to measure and mix it each time, but it allows for faster absorption and also means you can take it when you need it and don’t have to take it every day to ensure it works.